For American & International Graduate students
- NEW! If you are a graduate student and in GCF, please seek to join the Illinois GCF Facebook group!
- October 1, 5:30 to 7:15-ish pm – Dinner-Discussion: “Helping others on their journeys to faith in Christ. What are these journeys and what does it look like to help others toward faith in Christ?” @ Twin City Bible Church (lower level) corner of Lincoln and Michigan Avenues in Urbana (extra parking behind McKinley Health Center). We have about 10 copies of I Once Was Lost for sale for $6 (better than half off Amazon’s price!). This is a POTLUCK meal where we serve one another in love and with food as part of our love language. PLEASE SIGN UP to bring a dish here.
- SMALL GROUP BIBLE STUDIES have begun (note the Thursday small group is now closed to new members). If you’ve not yet signed up (either at the Welcome Dinner or online) please do so now.
- Monday prayer meeting that meets most Mondays 5:15 to 6 p in the worship space at St. Andrew’s on the corner of Wright and Chalmers Streets in Champaign. Just come into the building and cross through the lounge area and to into the worship space to join us for prayer.
- Friday, November 11, 7 pm – Foellinger Auditorium – All Campus Worship! Put this date in your calendar app. The Evangelical Christian Union (group of Evangelical Christian campus fellowships) each semester sponsors an evening of worship and prayer in unity together. Typically GCF meets for dinner about 5:30 pm together on campus then heads to Foellinger Auditorium.
Especially if you are new to the U of Illinois or new to GCF, thank you for looking for us or stumbling upon our site. If you are a graduate student – American or International – at the University of Illinois and you’re interested in joining Christian graduate students as we seek to follow the Lord Jesus Christ, then please let us know who you are! Please contact us here.
GCF seeks to be a community of graduate students that embodies, believes and shares generously the good news that Jesus Christ is Lord.
Whether you’re an American or International graduate student, single or married, follower of Jesus or still spiritually searching, whatever your academic discipline, ethnicity or culture, GCF warmly welcomes you.
If you are an International student who is at the U of I to earn your PhD or your masters degree, then please contact us about getting involved in GCF. We love and want International graduate students as part of the life of our graduate fellowship.